Requirements profile for software developer (m/f/d)
Our company operates internationally and develops, produces and sells electronic products and solutions primarily for the petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries.
As a full-stack provider, we own and understand the entire spectrum from hardware to software. Together with you, we develop the entire code of the embedded components right up to the HMI of our systems.
Would you like to use your skills in a flexible team?
As a member of our product development team, you will actively support us.
• Planning and programming of various software components (Linux, web server for embedded systems & micro controllers)
• Development in C++ / C#
• Cooperation in a development team
• Experience in Linux product development
• Experience in web development (Apache, SSL certificates, PHP, HTML)
• Experience in databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
• Programming knowledge in C++ / C# for hardware-related programming
• Windows application experience
• Technical understanding
• You are self-motivated, creative and reliable
• They are straightforward, informal, focused
• An interesting and challenging job in a highly motivated team
• Development of cross-functional competencies
• Open and creative atmosphere and short decision-making processes
• Great products
• Long-term employment
• Good transport connections S-Bahn, bus
• Coffee/tea/cocoa/fruit free
• Good personal contact with management
• Flexible team and nice colleagues
• Place of work: 2544 Leobersdorf
• Full-time/part-time position possible
The minimum salary for the position as an in-house software developer (m/f/d) is €2,700 gross per month based on full-time employment and appropriate qualifications. Willingness to overpay.