INSPECTION OF EXISTING PIDS DIRECTLY ON SITE
Existing PIDs can be tested directly with the SECU PIDTest according to EN14116 when installed
This makes it possible to check the correct programming and installation, as well as to detect short circuits and interruptions.
Intrinsically safe supply with mains-independent continuous operation.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SECU MULTIPID TEST DEVICE:
- The SECU MultiPID Tester has an intrinsically safe supply and can be used locally without external power supply. Continuous operation for loading in zone 1 is possible for at least 12 hours without intermediate charging. With complete draining of the internal battery, a complete recharge is guaranteed with our special developed fast charger in 2.5 hours (without memory effect).
- The SECU MultiPIDTester is normally required at the depot or petrol station by installers and operators to check PIDs directly on the couplings or loading arms and is certified for use in Ex Zone 1.
COMPATIBILITY TO OTHER SYSTEMS:
- All existing PIDs according to EN 14116 can be read easily and quickly on site with the SECU MultiPID test device.
- The intrinsically safe design ensures a high degree of safety. The robust housing is designed for harsh everyday use. Clearly visible display of PID information
- On three pages, the information required by EN 14116 (including the HEX code) is clearly legible with backlighting.