The SECU MultiGPS (satellite-based navigation system in EX version) provides the position data for the SECU MultiTank system or other applications.
e.g. GPS coordinates of the tank truck.
The SECU MultiGPS permanently sends the current position data of the tanker truck.
These coordinates data´s are stored for all charging and discharging protocols as well as in security monitoring in addition to the exact time.
TANK TRUCK POSITION DETECTION
- The SECU MultiGPS permanently provides the current position data of the tanker truck.
- These coordinates are stored in all loading and unloading protocols as well as in safety monitoring in addition to the exact time
BENEFITS OF SECU MULTIGPS:
- High-precision receiver: The SECU MultiGPS uses the latest technology and can evaluate the current position with high accuracy.
- The SECU MultiGPS is normally installed at the highest point of the tank truck and is certified for Ex Zone 1.
Compatibility with other systems:
- The data of the SECU MultiGPS can also be taken over and evaluated by other electronic units via RS232 and RS485.
Communication via ModBus and RS232:
- All devices of the SECU MultiTank system communicate via a two-wire ModBus. Interfaces to the outside e.g. for tank truck electronics are possible with RS232 and RS485.
- The intrinsically safe supply of tanker trucks ensures a high degree of safety. The robust, weatherproof housing (IP 67) is designed for harsh everyday use.